Sunday, April 22, 2012

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter (??)

This movie, produced by Tim Burton will actually be at your local cinema this summer.  I think I'll take a pass.


However, this does raise the more profound question for each of us - vampires or zombies?



I don't know about you, but I think vampires are highly overrated and I'm sick of that Twilight thing.  Give me a good zombie movie anyday.  My favorites from the past few years (both British):

Shaun of the Dead is a zombie comedy - betcha were just waiting for one of these!  Moral of the film:  It helps to drink lots of beer when coping with zombie attacks.


And here's one that is tense from start to finish and will leave you drained (no, not literally): 28 Days Later.  Moral of the film:  Don't try to liberate monkeys from biological weapons laboratories.



No comments:

Post a Comment