Saturday, May 14, 2022

Hide & Seek

Last night, for the first time, I watched a live stream of a music concert; Billy Strings and his band at Red Rocks outside of Denver.  Since coming across Billy last December (see Away From The Mire - still my favorite) I've been listening incessantly to him.  While his records are good, it is as a live performer that he's at his best; my #1 concert priority is to see him.  And while listening to him I've also come across other terrific artists he's worked with like Molly Tuttle.  

Below is a great jam on the tune Hide & Seek (you can also listen to a fine truncated version done at the Grammys last month).  This link takes you to the beginning of last night's concert.  And it's not just Billy, as great as he is, the band he's put together is top notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment