Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Good Move

Since I disapprove of pretty much everything the Biden Administration has done so far, believing it to be the most radical in American history, I thought I'd give the man some credit for his announcement today of the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan, a decision I completely agree with for the reasons set forth in this post from January 2020.  I also agreed with President Trump's draw down of forces and his plans to complete withdrawal this year.  There is no good purpose in keeping our military there and it is an action that should have been taken many, many years ago.

Two other notes:

I think it baffling and insulting for President Biden to set the withdrawal date for September 11.

It is ironic for him to claim the mission is over since we pursued Bin Laden to "the gates of Hell" since then VP Biden opposed President Obama's 2011 decision to go after Bin Laden in Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment